Being a sought-after brand means getting invited to speak.. We outlined our four (4) C’s that we believe will help you become a stand-out speaker.
1. CONFIDENCE – speaking confidently is a valuable skill for anyone who needs to communicate effectively. Exude confidence in speaking to communicate your message clearly and concisely.
- Understand what your superpower is
- Own your story
- Lean into your beliefs
- Release negative perceptions
2. CLARITY – Being clear with who you are with your message is by far, one of the most people struggle about. Communicate your message in a way that is easily understood by your audience.
Key points: Help people
- solve one specific problem
- specific group
- specific method
3. CAPTIVATING – Capture and hold your audience’s attention during a speech, presentation, or conversation. It is also capturing the hearts of your audience. Nail your messaging by being connected to the people you are talking to
- Tone of your voice
4. CONSISTENCY – Maintain a clear and uniform message when speaking. Know your specialty. Clinical practitioners or holistic practitioners can help people in a variety of ways but you need to have a specialty to have consistent messaging.